Colorado Succeeds applies its business expertise, influence, and capital to improve Colorado schools. Together with educators, policy leaders, and community partners, we create change, invest in what’s working, and scale success.
Over the last two decades, Colorado Succeeds has championed important wins for learners across the early childhood to career continuum:
Early Childhood Education
- Universal access to free part-time preschool
- Kindergarten readiness assessments to identify if learners are on track
- Access to full-day Kindergarten for all students
- Identification and support for struggling readers through a comprehensive early literacy strategy
- Equal funding for public charter school students
- Transparent financial reporting from school districts
College & Career Pathways
- Opportunities for students to earn an associate degree while still in high school
- Removal of outdated seat time requirements allowing for greater learning outside the classroom
- Dual/concurrent enrollment expanded to every school district
- Incentives to school districts that support learners in earning career-relevant credentials
Postsecondary & Workforce Development
- $90 million in federal stimulus funds to create pathways to in-demand jobs
- Opportunity to graduate high school early and use school funding toward a postsecondary program
- College credit awarded for meaningful work experience
- Incentives for employers offering work-based learning experiences
Passing policy is not the finish line, but the starting block. Here’s what happens when policy meets practice.
50%+ Colorado school districts implementing policies and sharing learnings
44,000 high-demand credentials and counting earned by learners since 2017
60+ rural districts developing regional career-connected learning opportunities
25+ business organizations supported in improving their talent development strategies
Annual Impact Report
Go deeper into our results by looking through our most recent Impact Report.
We believe our work to support learners and businesses across the state speaks for itself. Read more in the case studies below.
Looking to partner on a great idea?
Drop us a line.