The Succeeds Prize Awards
The Succeeds Prize rewards what’s working in Colorado’s public schools to deepen impact and support ongoing innovation.
The Succeeds Prize identifies and celebrates education innovators and exemplars. If selected, winners are:
- Awarded a $15,000 cash prize to support their work.
- Featured in a televised storytelling campaign on 9NEWS.
- Featured in digital storytelling on Colorado Succeeds’ platforms.
- Given opportunities to engage with our wider network of business, policymakers, and organizational partners.
We seek to invest and amplify the best examples of educators, schools, districts, partnerships, and programs that embody our Vision 2030 Framework and are achieving, or laying the groundwork for, outcomes for students from diverse backgrounds.
We seek to identify learning providers or key supports to learning providers impacting students ages 3 – 18 in the broadest possible sense. Examples include:
- Early childhood education providers
- K-12 education providers
- Post-secondary pathways designed for high school students
- School districts
- Partnerships among any combination of the above
Application: Applicants respond to a series of questions, articulating why their program should be considered, based on award criteria. The 2021 application will be open from May 1–June 1, 2021.
Winner & Finalist Selection: Applicants will be reviewed and selected by Colorado Succeed staff with support by an advisory committee of education, business, and philanthropic leaders in Colorado.
Winner Announcement: Winners for The Succeeds Prize are announced in August.
The Succeeds Prize 2021 Winners
Early Childhood Education, presented by PNC Bank: Mile High Early Learning
Education Innovation, presented by Janus Henderson Investors: ACTION Zone, Aurora Public Schools
Personalized Learning, presented by DaVita: Greeley-Evans School District 6
Technology-Enabled Learning, presented by Ball Corporation: Warren Tech
Experiential Learning, presented by Slalom: Colorado Youth Congress
Career Exploration & Pathways, presented by TTEC: Clear Creek School District