think-cell Powerpoint & Excel Charting Add-in Information
Create professional looking presentations for your classes fast using think-cell
Do you use PowerPoint to present in your classes? If so, think-cell – used by most consulting firms – might save you a significant amount of working time and enable you to create professional looking presentations for your coursework. Knowing think-cell could be a valuable skill as you enter the workplace since many employers, including top consulting firms and investment banks, use the software.
think-cell offers their software for free to academic and nonprofit organizations through their Academic/Nonprofit Partners Program. Watch their quick tutorials videos to learn more about each chart type.
How to download think-cell
- Go to think-cell.com/download to download the software (PC and Mac).
- Download and install the software.
- Upon starting Microsoft PowerPoint you will be asked for your trial license key. Contact think-cell regarding their Academic/Nonprofit Partners Program to obtain a installation key.
- Watch the think-cell overview video.
- Learn how to build your first chart or layout.
- See all chart types and features.
- Visit think-cell support for more resources and tutorials.