Support The Succeeds Prize and get all the impact of grant making with all the benefits of sponsorship
Sponsors of The Succeeds Prize are committed to developing agile learners and are champions for public education in Colorado. They go above and beyond by both supporting systems change at the state level and innovation at the classroom and school live. Their underwriting makes the program possible.
Become a Sponsor
Support The Succeeds Prize and get all the impact of grant making with all the benefits of sponsorship.
- De-risked and leveraged investments in education innovators and impact makers.
- Demonstrated company leadership through recorded remarks and a seat on the selection committee.
- Statewide media exposure through 9News, Denver Business Journal, and targeted community outlets.
- Personalized brand activation before and after the broadcast and event.
- Ongoing championship through year-round storytelling.
- Employee engagement with schools and educators.
Contact Ashley Andersen, Vice President of Corporate Partnerships by email to inquire about supporting The Succeeds Prize.