The Succeeds Prize Excellence Awards seek to highlight and fund innovative approaches to developing Agile Learners prepared for an uncertain future. Specifically, we are seeking programs, models, and approaches to teaching and learning being implemented by educators, schools and districts that are:
- Aligned to our Vision 2030 Framework;
- Supporting students in developing the raw human ingenuity, collaboration, and emotional intelligence that empowers students to shape the technology of the future, rather than be replaced by it;
- Innovative ideas addressing Colorado’s sizeable skills gap and one of the largest achievement gaps in the country;
- Providing opportunities for students to engage with and prepare for a globally connected, network-based, knowledge-based workforce that is rapidly evolving;
- Striving to prepare students for jobs that don’t yet exist, where they will work with tools that have yet to be created, and to solve problems that have yet to be identified; and
- Helping students establish a mindset of life-long learning and skill development, so they understand that opportunity and fulfillment comes from continued learning.
Winners will be awarded $15,000 in recognition of and to help support their continued efforts. To apply, please respond to the questions below in no more than 350 words per question.
Please thoughtfully craft your responses adhering to the 350-word limit. We encourage you to first draft your responses in a separate document, and then copy into the forms below. A word version of the questions can be found here.