Children sitting in first-grade classrooms today will graduate from high school in the year 2030. Experts predict that 85% of the jobs available in that same year have yet to be invented. The challenge then, to educate and prepare students for an unknown future, is an urgent one.
Utilizing the framework of Vision 2030 – aligned with state initiatives to make Colorado a leader in education – we have created the “2019 Field Guide to Education in Colorado.” The field guide includes facts about education in Colorado, the economic impact of our current system, and the world of opportunities available if we collectively embrace the innovative techniques that prepare students for the Age of Agility.
We encourage you to take a look at the state of education in Colorado and continue to follow our social media channels and blog for more up-to-date information about the future of education. Download the guide below to find answers to your questions such as:
- How much money does Colorado spend per student?
- What is ESSA and what are the performance rankings for students in Colorado?
- How many students in Colorado attend charter schools?
- What is the economic impact of a highly educated workforce?
- Who is involved in changing education in Colorado?